What are your dreams?
- Do you find it difficult to structure your time or prioritize among your tasks?
- Are you unsure of what you really want with your life?
- Are you willing to receive honest constructive feedback and face uncomfortable questions?
- Are you ready for a change?
Did you answer yes to at least half of the questions? Then I want to work with you.
Do you want to work with you?
What are your dreams?
Do you need a coach to help you transform them into achievable goals?
Make an appointment for a free consultation call with me and we will find out!
As your coach, I will work closely together with you to find the best approaches to reach your goals, and I will hold you accountable until you succeed. When you lose your motivation, as we all do at times, you can count on me to ask just the right questions to get you back on track again.
Did you know that keeping a gratitude journal is a sure recipe for happiness? Start a new happiness habit by downloading my free Weekly Gratitude Journal!
What if decisions were easy and quick…? Are you feeling stressed out by the never-ending stream of decisions you have to make to keep up with the increasing pace of life? In your business, about the kids, about money, about everything.
Find out more about my online 6-week course on decision-making that will teach you how to create your own personal and scientifically reliable decision making strategy.
What are your dreams? Do you want to improve your learning capacity, your memory, and your reading speed to reach your goals faster?
Then you may consider enrolling in Become a SuperLearner – the MasterClass.
Testimonial: Eva Fassbinder, Germany
Erica is a great coach. I highly recommend her. I worked eight weeks with her and had a coaching session once a week
My first attempt to the superlearner course failed. I had trouble to understood the full idea of the content and how the exercises were related to the ability of speedreading. Erica helped me to understand all the missing parts I had not understood of the Superhuman methology. Erica explained the aspects clearly understandable and she was patient with all the questions I had.
The daily tasks she prepared for me helped me very much to follow the learning process in managable steps. Reporting my daily work to her motivated me to do them even on days, I was tired. Withour her, I would not have worked as much and would definately have not made such a progress. After finishing the coaching pragramm I am able to practise on my own and experience step by step how I am getting better.
Erica planned the programm according to my personal interests, my personality and the time I had available for the exercises. This individual approach made everything easier for me to learn and to enjoy the learning process. Erica provided me with further material according to my specific interests. These helped me to get an even deeper understanding of the content tought.
I experinced Erica as a warmhearted person and I was always looking forward to meet here for our online-coaching sessions. She is easy to talk to, honest and clear on her feedback and always helping. I got the impression, that she has a deep understanding of the subject she is talking about.
If you consider to work with Erica and book the Superlearner Course, I can assure you, that it`s worth it! I am very happy to work through this programm with Erica on my side. Only with her guidance I am now able to manage the further learning process on my own and to reach one day my goal to become a successfull speadreader.Eva Fassbinder, Germany
Testimonial: Gil Ben-Ezra, Israel, Superlearner student
Erica immediately made me feel eager to learn and improve. Not only is she an impeccable Professor, but she is also such a knowledgeable person as a whole. Her unconditional want to help others move forward ultimately made me feel cared for.
She made it evident that she truly wanted me to make progress. Her passion and desire for this subject have motivated me not only during the time in this course but also in my personal life goals. This superlearner course has taught me that patience and hard work are essential in learning and succeeding in life. Thank you for this incredible opportunity. And thank you to Erica for the opportunity to learn, grow, and always strive for the most. I am extremely grateful and humbled by this experience. Thank you again, It is immensely appreciated.
The Superhuman Playbook
Testimonial: Sanket Unde, USA/India
1. I did 8 weeks of coaching for 30 mins every week with Dr. Erica Appelros. Prior to getting a coach, I struggled with grasping some concepts from the course.
2. Erica is exceptional! Based on her guidance, I have transformed my studying process. She taught me the benefit of meditation, exercise, and proper progressive overload technique for speed reading. As a result, I practice daily meditation, and exercise 3-5 times a week, and apply memory techniques and speed reading techniques taught in the course.
3. Regarding my struggles with understanding the course concepts, Erica was my savior. I had a lot of opportunities to ask frank questions and she always responded (usually within 12 hours) with explanations.
4. Erica taught me the importance of Curiosity (apart from Creativity, which is covered in detail by Jonathan in the SuperLearner course). This helped me later while speed reading (while applying SQ3R).
5. Spaced Repetition is so important! I never spent much time on recall and review. Working with a coach highlighted that flaw in my study process. In addition, I learned how to do spaced repetition properly with Collin’s system. So I ended up working with two coaches (i.e. Erica and Collin).
Testimonial: Calum McLean, Scotland,Superlearner student
Excellent coach! Erica really helped me to understand the material and gave me lots of useful tips and pointers along the way. Structure is something that I really struggled with when trying to learn the material myself, but Erica was able to lay the information out in an easy way to follow and understand.
18 Superlearner coaches have collaborated to write this book with their favourite strategies to unleash unstoppable growth. My chapter is about Embodied Learning. Buy it here on Amazon:
“I want to help you be the best you can be.”
I work at Lund University at the department for Theology and Religious Studies at the Faculty of Theology and Humanities.
To find out about my publications, research projects and teaching engagements, you can visit my university website here:
And to read more about me, click here.